Efficient Shaft-Driven 4WD
The Saint Dragon (2021) chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain married to a lightweight and tough bathtub frame that employs front and rear gearboxes with the suspension attached to them; that suspension utilizes upper "I" and lower "H" arms, and offers a ground-hugging fun drive experience. Both gearboxes house a gear differential, and are compact to ensure plentiful ground clearance. The kit also features an aluminum motor mount for superior heat dissipation.
• R/C assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 135mm.
• Saint Dragon body is pre-assembled and pre-painted in white, all that is required to finish the body is the application of stickers.
• Based on the same 4WD buggy chassis as Item 47457, which uses a tough bathtub frame plus front/rear gearboxes with suspension attached.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil shock/dampers, and a front stabilizer for a firm setup.
• Front and rear sealed differentials use die-cast, 3-bevel type gears for superior handling feel.
• Features an aluminum motor mount.
• Includes 540-type brushed motor.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC-electronic speed control, and 7.2volt battery with compatible charger.
£215.00 Regular Price