The Fighting Buggy was originally exported as the Super Champ in 1982 across the globe. For a limited time only, it is back as a special re-release celebrating 30-plus years after it was originally released
- The classic body of the original is reproduced in durable ABS resin with an aluminium roof panel with wing.
- Newly-designed stickers retain many of the themes of the classic model while also adding some new motifs.
- New lightweight and durable 2.5mm thick FRP chassis plate.
- Newly-designed parts recreate original transverse damper rear suspension setup with progressive spring and separate oil reserve tank.
- Front suspension is double trailing arm type.
- Front/rear suspension arms are die-cast.
- Employs durable die-cast sealed gear case with direct drive setup, which also houses the motor.
- Ribbed front and rear spike tires. They are fitted securely to 3-piece wheels.
- Comes in nostalgic blister pack style packaging.
Tamiya 2014 Fighting Buggy 47304