The original Monster Beetle #58060 was released back in 1986.
The model features a stylized version of the timeless Volkswagen Beetle body, mounted on an all-action 2WD chassis fitted with big tires for rough-and-tumble off-road fun.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The injection-moulded plastic body accurately captures the classic Tamiya Monster Beetle shape and style.
- A driver figure is also included.
- Where possible, the markings from the original model design have been recreated and combined with some newly designed markings.
- The rugged ABS space-frame chassis from the original model (58060) has remained.
- The chassis uses a double-wishbone front with trailing arm rear suspension setups that work in tandem with the CVA oil dampers.
- The rear universal drive shafts transfer power smoothly and come with rubber boots to protect them from dust.
- A large dust cover is included to protect the R/C equipment.
- The incredible 130mm diameter tyres with lug/pin spike tread provides fantastic off-road performance.
- The tyres are also paired with gold-effect, one-piece wheels.
- Length: 410mm
- Width: 290mm
- Height: 240mm
- Supplied with ESC
Tamiya Monster Beetle 2015 Kit 58618
£215.00 Regular Price